Finding hotels near Niagara Falls is the main task of every tourist who wants to live the unique experience of hiking in this natural park.
Although no one goes on vacation to spend time at the hotel, the hotel is very influential in the quality of the experience. Therefore, it is essential to consult information about these before booking other services.
Where to stay in Niagara?
Niagara Falls is a natural attraction that is visited by millions of people throughout the year. Therefore, in its surroundings, there are plenty of options for lodging. But how to choose the ideal hotel?
This is an important question, because many of us have had unpleasant experiences in hotels that end up ruining the fun of our vacations.
HOTELS NEAR NIAGARA FALLS
So, to save you a hard time, we offer you a list of the best options for hotels near Niagara Falls.
Hotels in Niagara:
- Sterling Inn & Spa: is a four-star boutique style hotel. It has well-appointed rooms that include whirlpool tubs and is located on Magdalen Street in Niagara Falls, Canada, very close to Niagara Falls.
- Wingate by Wyndham: is a three-star hotel with an excellent rating by tourists. It is located in Niagara Falls, New York, from where you have easy access to the Maid of the Mist boat.
Amenities include breakfast and free Wi-Fi, swimming pool and gym.
- Vittoria Hotel & Suites: this hotel has an excellent location, as it is situated on Victoria Avenue in Niagara Falls, Canada, very close to attractions such as the casino and the Torre Skylon.
It has a swimming pool, laundry service, free Wi-Fi, restaurant, among other services.
It is popular among tourists because of its location, from where you can admire the most beautiful landscapes of the region.
Tips for booking a hotel in Niagara Falls
Although we all know how to book a hotel, it never hurts to apply certain tips that will help us enjoy additional benefits.
You can get hotels on both the U.S. side and the Canadian side. There are excellent options at both ends, so when choosing, think about the extra advantages, such as the attractions in each area.
If you are one of those who are looking for many options to have fun, hotels in Canada are the best alternative.
On this side, there are many more attractions and very varied, to satisfy all tastes.
Remember to save money for your excursion. That’s why we give you this advice: don’t get carried away by luxury offers.
Many 3-star hotels, for example, offer excellent services and are more economical. If your budget is limited, these are a great alternative for you.
Last but not least, avoid last minute reservations. Keep in mind that during the high season many people visit this natural park. If you want to get a well-located, economical hotel with excellent services, you will have to anticipate.
You can also choose to take a trip to Niagara Falls from New York, where accommodation will not be an impediment and you will enjoy a great tour. If you book this excursion from New York you will have the advantage of taking the excursion by boat.
Departure Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:00 p.m.
* We only make one stop on the Camino
* Arrival time in Niagara, 7:00 am.
* Tour only available from May to October
The Excursion includes
- Certified guide service
- Guide 100% in Spanish
- Transportation to Niagara (American side)
- Maid of the Mist boat entrance ticket
- Vehicle equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi and bathroom.
- Taxes and fees
The Excursion does NOT include
- Food and beverages
In the following link you will find all the information EXCURSION TO NIAGARA FALLS FROM NEW YORK.