Niagara Scenic Trolley the best option to visit the Niagara Falls State Park is to board the amazing streetcar with panoramic views with this Vintage Trolley, in order to know in depth everything about what Niagara can offer you, along with the best tour guides.
NIAGARA SCENIC TROLLEY
Visiting this park is much more fun with the Vintage Niagara Scenic Trolley. This amazing green vintage design bus runs on environmentally friendly gas and is equipped with the best technology to offer the best comfort to the users.
Generally, the streetcar is taken from Niagara Falls State Park and the route covers about 5 kilometers, passing through very interesting points of the United States.
Passengers will have unlimited stops and climbs, allowing you to learn all the history of the sites you visit. In addition, this route has many attractions, stores and restaurants.
Niagara Scenic Trolley
Streetcar Fares and Schedules. The streetcar’s working hours are from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., although schedules may vary depending on the season.
The prices of the route are as follows:
- Adolescents from 13 years old and adults: 3 dollars.
- Children up to 12 years old: 2 dollars.
- Children under 5 years old: the tour will be free of charge.
Nota: las tarifas tambien pueden cambiar según la temporada.
Additionally, you can enjoy the beauties that Niagara Falls Park has to offer 365 days a year, so you can visit any time of the year, no matter if it is summer or winter.
As a highlight, people staying at hotels in the areas will be able to ride the Niagara Scenic Trolley for free.
What can you find on the Niagara Scenic Trolley?
Taking this spectacular streetcar offers you many advantages, being able to see and enjoy the different sites you will visit in a great way, so you will be provoked to stay forever.
You can find great attractions, hiking trails, restaurants, wineries, stores, hotels and much more.
Among the highlights of Niagara State Falls Park are the following:
- Old Falls Street: offers a lot of activities for the whole family. In addition, you can find hotels, restaurants and various stores.Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino: is a very modern and comfortable complex with an excellent casino.
- Rainbow Air: offers helicopter rides for a different perspective when viewing the falls.The Niagara Power Vista: here you will find the latest in technology, such as multi-sensory 4D theater, large touch screens and exhibits.
- Artpark: is a public park that specializes in art, offering plays and concerts.
- Boat rides: you will find motorboats with hydromassage to relax like never before.
- Old Fort Niagara: you can enjoy a complete tour of the original fortress of Niagara Falls. Learn about the history and delve into over 300 years of history. If you are going to visit Niagara Falls or just take a trip on the Niagara Scenic Trolley you have to make the stop.
- Niagara Jet Adventures: enjoy a spectacular jet boat experience on the lower Niagara River. At the facility you can enjoy a unique sunset. For more information visit their website. NIAGARA JET
- 1 st Choice Fishing Charters: if you like fishing, this will be the ideal place for you. Very famous and with a spectacular reputation. If you want more information click HERE.
- Lockport Cave: you can’t miss this cave, as it will show you ecological and historical wonders in an impressive subway boat. The tour lasts about 75 minutes. If you are visiting Niagara Falls, Lockport is only a 30-minute drive away.